- Cooked broccoli (either 8oz frozen, or a couples handfuls fresh)
- 2 zucchini, peeled (this will replace the noodles)
- 8oz raw sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 cans tuna (haven't experimented with other options here yet; one change at a time)
- Homemade mayonnaise, to taste (I used 2 heaping tablespoons)
- Salt & pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 375. Use vegetable peeler to peel off thin slices of zucchini. Grate about 2/3 of your cheese. Mix zucchini, broccoli, cheese, tuna, mayo, salt and pepper. Grease 9x9 pan with olive oil or butter, add mix to the pan. Grate remainder of cheese on top. Bake for 20 min covered with foil, then an addition 5-10 to melt any remaining cheese. This probably makes about 3-4 portions, and is a bit heavy on the cheese.