Sunday, October 10, 2010

Chicken Pizza

I was missing the taste of Pizza so I created this recipe. So many options with it!

The process is so simple..... Just pound boneless chicken breats flat and line them up on a cookie sheet prepped with a little olive oil.

Then - add the toppings you love on pizza.
Some of my favorites:

organic tomato sauce
sliced mushrooms
chopped eggplant
garlic ( of course!)
fresh baby spinach
Fresh mozarella and ricotta ( I *like* dairy)
Fresh parsley and basil

Bake it at 375 for 40 minutes

Yum!

1 comment:

  1. I had this last night! We did ours with a can of diced tomatoes with oregano and basil for the sauce. We put eggplant, mozzarella, romano cheese, pepperoni, and prosciutto on top. I usually pre-sear our chicken breasts in the skillet, but they come out kind of dry...I'm trying it your way next time!

    ReplyDelete